USES AND BENEFITS
Use ArborSite for 1 to 1,000 trees
Typical ArborSites include:
- Education facilities.
- Hotels and resorts.
- Recreation and playgrounds.
- Clubs and sporting venues.
- Hospitals and care facilities.
- Heritage and memorial sites.
- Picnic and camping sites.
- Function and event grounds.
- Corporate gardens.
- Domestic gardens or estates.
A wide range of user benefits
ArborSite offers managers of facilities:
- Hazard and risk ID and management.
- Assists in meeting legal requirements.
- Forward budget visiblity.
- Clear direction on remedial actions.
- Authored reports for tree funding.
- A dynamic system for living assets.
- Builds history of actions.
- Map trees for retention or development.
- Examine treescape life expectancy.
- Masteringplanning for future generations.
- Simple interactive visual interface.
- Little IT skills or taining required.
- No capital cost for purchase.
- Easy generation of work orders.
- Clear specifications for quotation.
- Know your cost and risk status.
- Ability to confidently manage the complex area of arboriculture without specific skills, training or staff.